Friday, July 2, 2010

We currently Live in mesa! I work at a hospital and Chancy is working as dental assistant! We both love our jobs! Chancy is also going to school at MCC this fall semester. He wants to be a dentist. The dentists that he has been working for have complimented him in many ways and say that they have never seen someone catch on so fast without any experience. I am very proud of him! It may be a long road to becoming a dentist but I know that he can do it! Especially with the Lords help i know he can do anything he wants! With my job i work for wonderful bosses that are very good to me! We love the ward we are in and are excited and ready to do whatever comes our way!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet, you have a blog! I need your email address that is linked to your blog address to invite you to ours. Hope you guys are doing good. We will have to get together sometime now that you are in the Valley!

    ReplyDelete