Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This week has been very nice! We spent all weekend in the mountains with our family for the 4th of July celebrations! Chancy had Monday off so we did get to spend a little extra time up in the mountains. He has been working all week and i have been getting everything together for work at the hospital. I've also been working on changing my last name! What a pain in the rear that has been. I will be glad once it is all done! The only light at the end of the tunnel is that i will only have to do this once in my life. Chancy has been giving me a hard time because it has taken me so long to change it. He keeps asking for proof that we are married, he wants it on paper and its always when we are away from home so i cant pull out the marriage license. Chancy has also been registering for classes. We sat at the college for about 3 hours getting everything together, signing him up for the correct classes, applying for financial aid and all that good stuff! It was a blast ;)! Its OK though. I really can never spend enough time with the guy! We are both just happier then ever! Its so amazing its like everyday together we just get more and more happier! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment