Sunday, July 25, 2010

24th of July Pioneer Celebration

I love the mountains! Chancy and I had a great weekend! Friday afternoon he got off work at 3:30pm. I had been home all day so i had all the cleaning and packing done. We were out the door 5 minutes after he got home from work! We drove straight to Willow. We fished there for about 2 hours..... We are horrible fishers! We did not catch a thing, did not even have a bite. It was still a lot of fun! We talked, and were able to just sit and listen. It was cloudy and toward the end started to rain. It was so peaceful! It felt so nice to be out in the woods with no one else around and just sit. We were able to just enjoy the beautiful earth! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father did not just send us to some ugly world. This world is beautiful! It is so amazing all the work that had to have been put in to creating it so we could enjoy it! OK, so after fishing we drove the rest of the way to Taylor playing car games like the ABC game and the most colored car game. I love being with Chancy i always laugh. Once we got to Taylor we stopped at his parents house. His dad was the only one home so we got to visit with just him! It always is so nice to be able to just sit and visit with my Father in Law. He is a solid man that does his best to live the Gospel! I am so blessed to have him as a Father in Law. After visiting him we went to my brothers house were we went spot lighting. We had a blast we saw about 15 deer and 4 or 5 elk. We also saw a little tiny baby deer that had to have only been a few days old. It looked like a tiny little puppy! So adorable!!!! We stayed out almost till 1:00am spotlighting and then returned to my parents to sleep! On Saturday we spent some time with my parents and Chancys parents! My mom, Reagan, Chancy and I also were able to go out shooting for a little bit before the Rain came pouring down on us. It started raining so had so we all had to pile on the 4 wheeler and book it back home. We were pretty wet by the time we got back home! Over all the weekend was amazing! I am so grateful for all of my awesome family members! Family on this earth is one of the greatest blessing! What a comfort it is to know i can always be with them! I love them all! I can not wait till Chancy and I have another excuse to go back up!

1 comment:

  1. Weekends like that make it SO hard to come back home to valley!

    ReplyDelete