Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mom!

A girl has no better friend then her mom! I love my mother! She is for sure my best friend! I can always call her and she makes me feel better! She listens to me with Patience's and kindness. She always knows just what to say! She understands me better then anyone else on this earth! My mom is amazing! She has demonstrated service to me my whole life! Just this last year my mom donated a kidney to our old Bishop. She did not have to do that at all. She has a strong Testimony of Christ and our Heavenly Father. She always serves in the Church and what ever calling she gets, she serves to the best of her abilities! Her life is not always easy in fact she is faced with trials daily and handles them like nother other person could! All in all my mom is the Woman! She has made me who i am today and that was no easy task! I love you mom! Thanks for always taking care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment