Thursday, March 24, 2011

Parenthood??!!!!!!!! :)

We are going to be parents! I am currently 11 weeks and still, sick as a dog. I just have enough energy to work my 3 days a week and then the rest I am fighting to get things done are the house. It is weird be tired all the time. It does not help that food has no value to me. I can be starving and still just not want to eat because i know 9 times out of 10 its not going to stay down. I am happy though. I am just grateful to be pregnant. We are very exciting to be parents! It will be a new fun adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm super excited for you guys! Babies are the best - It's all worth the sickness and tiredness once that sweet little baby is in your arms. Of course that is easy for me to say - I'm not sick as a dog right now :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh chantel you do get me! Its the worst I know and I really hope you get over it, cuz I still haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! kids are awesome, and being a mom is the best job in the world :)

    ReplyDelete